Register for an upcoming webinar or seminar.
THIS WEBINAR HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED TO:
Thursday, February 14, 2019
1:30 – 3:30 pm
2 HRCIs*, 2 PDCs*, 2 RCHs* (V.B & V.C), 2 CPEs in the Field of Personnel/HR
Maybe it is time to rethink your Performance Review Process and, in the process, your Pay Scales. Both lead to the other. We will show you how.
Our FREE Webinar will discuss:
– Are your Employees’ Goals and Objectives tied to the Goals, Objectives and Mission of the Organization? If not, how do you get there?
– Before you implement a Pay for Performance Plan – consider – how much do you really empower your Employees over their Performance?
– What result are you trying to achieve in a Performance Review? There should be no surprises and the Employee should lead this show.
– Grading your Employees.
– Merit Increases vs Cost of Living Adjustments.
– What tools are you using to determine an Employee’s Pay Scale? We will show you some!
– Are you treating all Employees the same? Stop! They are not the same.
PRESENTERS: Paytime, Inc. Staff
Katie Westenberger, PHR, SHRM-CP, HCM, Vice President of HCM Operations & Tricia Richardson, CPP, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, Account Relationship Manager
Paytime, Inc. is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
The use of this seal is not an endorsement by HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit. For more information about certification or recertification please visit the HR Certification Institute homepage at www.hrci.org.
(Sponsor Identification #138037)
Paytime, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its web site: www.nasbaregistry.org